<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37155817?origin\x3dhttp://kpdiaries.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

This is the first week of school holiday.This the first blog I have made in my whole life.It was quite easy to creat a account and make a blog as Han Ming help me to create and teach me to make blog.On the first day for the school holiday,I rest at home for a day and wrote down the things I wanted to do for my holiday in my notebook and make a holiday's timetable.It was nicely done up and quite nice.I am happy as school holidays has arrived and I did quite well in my end-of-year exam...That will be all for now,for it is the first week of my school holidays.Bye Bye


Today is the second week of school holiday,I was doing my e-learning holiday and got some time left,so I plan to edit my blog.It going to school holiday for primary school soon.Time fly so fast and one week was over and I have to edit my blog.For this week,I do my e-learning homework and read some story book.Of couse,all work no play make a Jack dull,I have play some computer game and some sport like basketball,table tennis,swiming and many many more sport.It all for this week of my school holiday.


Today is the third week of school holiday for secondary school and first week of school holiday for primary school.My brother was as happy as a lark as his school holiday had just started.It was a great day today and I wish that I can go out to play some sport as I have nothing to do NOW.For this week,I was sick(fever) and I did nothing for the first few days day but rest at home.After I recover from my fever,I catch up with my homework and it is all for this week.

Today is the forth week of school holiday for us(secondary school student) ,I was very happy when I heard that we(my family) are going to Malaysia next week and I can play all the day at Malasia as the are many thing to play and do at my grandparent's house.I can play games with my cousins and many thing at there.For this week,I did nothing but helped my mother to clean up the house as new year is coming soon and I am hope that he time fly fast and I can go back to Malaysia again at Chinese New Year and I can play firecrackers at there.That all for this week.

Today is the fifty week of our school holiday(for secondary stundent),for this week,I went to malaysia to visit my grandparents and aunts.I play games like computer games with me cousins and buy some bubble gums to eat as Singapore don't sell bubble gums.It was fun in Malaysia as I can play all the day.That all for this week,have a nice holiday.Bye Bye.

Today is the six week of school holiday,I did spring cleaning all the week,so I have nothing to write.

it got me home
11:43 AM


Events Happening

-Art Project Of Multi Race Wedding Dress Combine To One(Complete on 26 July)
-Lit Role Play of Animal Farm...(Complete on 22 August)
Exam coming soon...(over liao)

aBoUt mE

Gan kEE poH
颜麒宝
14
BGSS
arT clUb
Always Happy
Everyday is a HAPPY DAY
Birthday -3th October 1993
Right-handed
Sibling -1 brother(Primary 5 now)
PR,not Singaporean

wIshlIst

Nothing more than now
Except:
-Pencil Box
-Computer(too old liao)...
-Bag?

lInk

3/1 08
2/1 07
Mr SarBeNe
MrS PaNg
Chen Shi Ling
Chloe
BrendA KAng
BrendA TAn
Brenda TAn
Teo YeE ChiNg
ShAron wAn
Wong PeI ShAn
YsiDoRa YeO
BrYan ChoO
haN miNg
Goh Yi Enn
SeaN
FanHan
Grace gOh
ATiKah
Battle Field Tour
FeLiCia
Aunt Lee Lee
YoNg yAnG
Double Y
Brother TinG Li

confrENce coRner



Archives

November 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode